Latest activity

• Zeke
    Zeke replied to the thread hero and dk farming.
    Let's also not forget the level 255 skills for Hero and DrK. Haven't really seen DrK's special skill but Hero's upgraded brandish is...
  • Zeke
    Zeke reacted to xxxxxxxxxnx's post in the thread level problem with Wow Wow.
    I'm not good at English This is machine translation 。 Can the same job stack up levels? If not what should I do?
  • Zeke
    Zeke reacted to Reign's post in the thread level problem with Wow Wow.
    I used Google Translate for this, so I'm sorry if this is broken for you: 不,同样的工作不会堆叠军团。 你需要一个不同的类(它只计算第二个工作进展)来堆叠。 总共有23种不同的工作,包括初学者
  • D
    Ironman CAN kill VL with all current limit breaks and 5250-6k legion (way more possible with 6k), It was done in Tespia, it requires...
  • D
    daemorte replied to the thread level problem.
    Warriors: Dragon Knight, Hero, Paladin, Dawn Warrior/Soul Master, Aran. 5 Archer: Wind Breaker/Archer, Bowmaster, Crossbowman. 3 Thief...
  • D
    daemorte replied to the thread hero and dk farming.
    They don't need better skills, they need map layouts and spawn locations that suit them, sadly, we only get that at veracent.
  • Christabel
    currently it does 1line of 800% i suggest making it do 2 lines of 400%. it feels fairly underwhelming especialy because warriors damage...
  • X
    xxxxxxxxxnx replied to the thread level problem.
    total 23 jobs? Warrior 3 magic 3 Archer 2 pirate 2 thief 2 Knight 5 Aran + Evan 2 beginner + Iron Man 2 =21
  • Christabel
    Both the class has 2 aoe skills that is neglected alot and quite weak as compare to the newly reworked paladins Heaven Hammer. I...
  • M
    Tiktok I agree gacha is useless on IM "lategame", but we definitely need all the ws we can get. When u reach the point of having to...
  • Reign
    Reign replied to the thread level problem.
    I used Google Translate for this, so I'm sorry if this is broken for you: 不,同样的工作不会堆叠军团。 你需要一个不同的类(它只计算第二个工作进展)来堆叠。 总共有23种不同的工作,包括初学者
  • B
    up it to 15% so ppl stop slacking and if u do 30% u should yoink their reward
  • X
    xxxxxxxxxnx replied to the thread level problem.
    谢谢你的回答
  • X
    I'm not good at English This is machine translation 。 Can the same job stack up levels? If not what should I do?
  • L
    In-game name: lJanel Description of suggestion: Ironman are kind of stuck after kerberos, other then directly giving more timer at...