Windia Feedback Megathread

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Staff member
Oct 20, 2019
windia.me
Hello fellow Windians,

First of all, we'd like to thank everybody for sticking with us and helping us make the v84 update a much bigger success than we'd ever thought it would be.

With this update came new maps, new bosses, a new class, and so much more. We've heard a lot of feedback regarding the update and genuinely appreciate it. We'll be working on implementing some of that feedback into the game with future updates, as well as suggestions in the suggestions section, so please stay tuned. While suggestions won't be actively marked "Accepted" or "Declined" due to the volume of suggestions, they will be taken into consideration.

The point of this megathread is for us to be able to gather feedback and suggestions regarding past, current, and future content all in one place with the intention of addressing said feedback and suggestions in one way or another.

Last edited:

bimbinho

Mar 28, 2020
I think we need more early to midgame farming spots. Like, makes no sense that RTO4 requires no SF and has 40m hp mobs while coke town requires 25 sf and have 9m hp mobs. Going from 0 to 80 sf while farming only at rto4 is very time consuming and not fun at all, it'd be really cool if we could farm at coke town after gathering 25 sf and killing 80m hp mobs

promethazine

Dec 23, 2019
only fitting for the resident complainer to complain, where do i start?

1) noobs are skipping vera
2) noobs are hogging VL maps and 20 shotting
3) noobs are getting carried through "end game content"
4) vl scuff so hard
5) unrig the rng for me
6) the item i keep requesting for is bugged, please fix it?
7) need more starforce for empress maps, if you cant kill vonleon, why are you even there? no excuse for quest
8) need more starforce for VL maps and vl boss, why are you there if you dont even know what vera look like?
9) dojo and absolute medal give me aids
10) BG - essential
11) players withdrawing bids - needs to be specified as some players are bidding and pulling out
12) far too much vonleon waste, need some sort of a refund system
13) it’s kind of too late but lack of walls/barriers to entry have made certain resources such as cogs nearly worthless. Players that started a month ago are farming at over twice the rate of end game players pre update
14) empress is riggededed
15) game rewards bad players -pls fix
16) need less of dependance on RLS
17) YOU need to stop killing me
18) need to disable “end game” content for players in “mid game”
19) possible solution for “end game mobs” is HP regeneration. Example if The game responds every 30ms, roughly 33.33 ticks per second, so mobs such as golems would be reduced from 1.8b to 800m Hp and heal let’s say 10mil per tick?
20) instance empress drops per player
21) increase damage threshold needed for vonleon coins (damage is already done)
22) create player sent LD for disconnecting other players when they are afk in maps.
23) possibly add some refund to disassembling EESED superior items?
24) cog sink in the form of PSOK??? I’m sure people would really like this one
25) newer players do not farm the maps they theoretically should be in (RTO, ROR, ULU, vera) leaving new players without help because of the "opportunity cost" of those said maps vs 20 shot VL maps or empress maps. This creates an acceleration of progress for new players that manage to get over this slump.

Note: damage may be irreversible as there have been dozens of runs sold to dozens of players for dirt cheap for the sake of one groups personal gain. on pace to become just like post kerb a few months prior to update in a short period. things can still be done to prevent inevitable but those solutions have been presented over a month ago.

ill add more later

Last edited:

Exician

May 23, 2021
I've only played one other private server and that was recently. That one wasn't bad but when I was voting I happen across this one and noticed the features provided. The features are much better than the previous. I've been playing for around 3 days and I'm loving it. Haven't really been playing long enough to have any complaints at the moment. I did drop some money to get VIP account wide which is worth it. I really love how we can actually farm NX/gacha tickets from enemies. Last server definitely wasn't as generous as that. I wouldn't mind a permanent item vac but I can understand if that's asking too much. I'm not sure if you're going to respond to this particular question but is there ever going to be any of the newer classes added? I don't understand how servers and their versions work so I'm sure its not simple or easy to do, but just curious to as if its planned or a possibility down the road?

JkJkJk

Sep 3, 2020
Regarding Mu Lung Dojo / BossPQ, i feel that there's no need for both (pretty similar concept) unless there's a limit to Dojo per day or it's very buggy then players will have to turn to BossPQ which is pointless to have the buggy one. Currently BossPQ isn't as rewarding and should be revamped mainly to either reward newer players (that doesn't have enough legion) or Ironman players (since no party play).

Since Ironman has no party play and they are very dependent on legion & equipment, with the addition of Limit Break it helps more if
-Holy Symbol unlocked early (with average legion & equipment the only place for now is Petrifighters). Currently unable to proceed after Memory Lane quest since it's bugged atm.
-Master of all weapons unlocked early rather than till you obtain 80 SF.
-Hero's Will unlocked early as it's required for Horntail (else death by falling rocks) & PB (other than being seduced, there's a chance of getting skill locked & 1/1 at the same time). If Holy Symbol is unlocked early, farming gets better so gearing up for Horntail & PB should be easier but having Hero's Will at Boss fights is still helpful.
-Remove or Replace Glass Cannon & Smite Shield since both are rarely used, Death Star's coverage is way better not only at farming but bosses like Zakum & Horntail.
-Have Armor/Magic Crash or have a skill that does magic attack which helps either way during Boss fights that has Weapon/Magic defense UP...
-Have a separate storage for Ironman solely & encourage more crafting since it's dependent on farming. Or have an exchange system for unused etc/skill books for rewards
-Zakum/Bear helms shouldn't have a carry/loot limit since it's considered an early game dmg boost for newer/ironman players until they're capable of obtaining CZK helm which is very far away unless newer players get carried.

A new "gamble" gachapon could be implemented whereby players can donate any amount (one time) they want to enter a lucky draw which at the end of the week (with a fixed prize pool) 1~5 winners (either 1 takes it all or split among) will be chosen, if there's no winner the amount is snowballed to the following week OR (This could be familiar to some players) It could be a weekly random Equip/Use/Chair/Etc locked in a safe and players can guess the lock pin to obtain the item with 2 attempts each day. The random Item could be snowballed after day 3 or so to x2 quantity..?

Reactions: potato12

Leyvin

May 24, 2021
i've been playing the server for a month and a half now. And as for someone who just started, i can tell there's a HUGE gap for begginers and mid game.

The main issue, at least for me, its that i've been farming RTO4 for over 3 weeks now to upgrade my gear, and im not even close to the amount of StarForce that i need to go to Vera. And i play with a couple of friends that helped me out with my legion (currently 4.2k).

IMO, the amount of SF to go to Vera is way too high and could be decreased a little (from 80 to 60/50 as en exemple) so ppl can actually spend more time there instead.

As a new player, i've been stuck at the same content for so long that sometime when im about to go grinding, i get the same feelling of "OMG, 2hrs looking at the same mobs over and over again..."

Thats the only thing i have as a recomendation. Everybody else made good comments about the other topics

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bimbinho

Wicked

Oct 26, 2019
I think we need more early to midgame farming spots. Like, makes no sense that RTO4 requires no SF and has 40m hp mobs while coke town requires 25 sf and have 9m hp mobs. Going from 0 to 80 sf while farming only at rto4 is very time consuming and not fun at all, it'd be really cool if we could farm at coke town after gathering 25 sf and killing 80m hp mobs

i've been playing the server for a month and a half now. And as for someone who just started, i can tell there's a HUGE gap for begginers and mid game.

The main issue, at least for me, its that i've been farming RTO4 for over 3 weeks now to upgrade my gear, and im not even close to the amount of StarForce that i need to go to Vera. And i play with a couple of friends that helped me out with my legion (currently 4.2k).

IMO, the amount of SF to go to Vera is way too high and could be decreased a little (from 80 to 60/50 as en exemple) so ppl can actually spend more time there instead.

As a new player, i've been stuck at the same content for so long that sometime when im about to go grinding, i get the same feelling of "OMG, 2hrs looking at the same mobs over and over again..."

Thats the only thing i have as a recomendation. Everybody else made good comments about the other topics

If you guys could both pm me your rates your currently receiving, how long you been playing, how long you been farming per day on average, and the current star force you're at to rewyuio#7542 on discord, I'd be happy to try to get this resolved. Vera was initially designed so only the top 15 players of Windia or so could instantly proceed and it seems it had left quite an issue moving forward despite having been dropped once I think.

Stickstickmove

May 28, 2021
Been playing under three weeks now here are my impressions ... older players/top rank players on server most of them seem like snob or take game too serious. Dont get me wrong I've met some nice players. I see them charging new players 200 + cogs for VL run? Lmao Every time I try to buy items from someone smega I'm obviously outbid. Pros help pros more than they do help new players. I see so many new players getting banned for trying to level their legion lol, they are just trying to enjoy the game because there is no way to play this version without that tedious legion grind. Keyweight = ban is really questionable too. Kinda gives me the impression that you want new players to buy into credits so they can buy cogs to pay pros to level their characters. This is easily a bonus for older players because it's essentially free COGS for them. Just a huge gap between og players and newer players. People act all exclusive and shit on here
Also why don't you ban or give warning to all the profanity spammed on smegas? Kinda annoying and offensive.

JkJkJk

Sep 3, 2020
Been playing under three weeks now here are my impressions ... older players/top rank players on server most of them seem like snob or take game too serious. Dont get me wrong I've met some nice players. I see them charging new players 200 + cogs for VL run? Lmao Every time I try to buy items from someone smega I'm obviously outbid. Pros help pros more than they do help new players. I see so many new players getting banned for trying to level their legion lol, they are just trying to enjoy the game because there is no way to play this version without that tedious legion grind. Keyweight = ban is really questionable too. Kinda gives me the impression that you want new players to buy into credits so they can buy cogs to pay pros to level their characters. This is easily a bonus for older players because it's essentially free COGS for them. Just a huge gap between og players and newer players. People act all exclusive and shit on here
Also why don't you ban or give warning to all the profanity spammed on smegas? Kinda annoying and offensive.

Legion can be leveled easily IF you have a high leveled friend or a player that is willing to leech you else you could have a mule to slowly build it up (farm with 2 hours vac instead of 6 hours unless you've ample of time) else if you reach end game fast it'll be dull pretty easily. Keyweighting is bannable as stated when you signed up for an account since it's unfair for players that put in effort. It's not necessary to buy credits to exchange RLS for COGs, that's the express way but like i said, beats the fun out of it. Bidding part works the same as real life, the seller definitely would want the highest bidder to make a profit out of it. Take time and slowly grind, you'll eventually reach the point where you are the seller someday. I believe you can block SMEGAs using commands ingame, try using @help.

Async

May 12, 2020
I'm gonna necro this thread cause I just wanna rapid fire some ideas that came to me during a boss event today.

Command to let GMs to disable item vac for the room.
- Because: People left VAC on and yoinked the loot.
Command to let GMs to auto revive people in the room.
- Because: Wolf had to fly around the map reviving people.
Command to let GMs easily spawn bosses; including "scripted" bosses.
- Because: Boss numbers are hard to remember, and they couldn't spawn things like Horntail.
Separate boss hp from the map so they can be spawned anywhere.
- Because: If they are spawned in high starforce maps, newer players can't participate.

shavit

/dev/null
Staff member
Oct 19, 2019
I'm gonna necro this thread cause I just wanna rapid fire some ideas that came to me during a boss event today.

Command to let GMs to disable item vac for the room.
- Because: People left VAC on and yoinked the loot.
Command to let GMs to auto revive people in the room.
- Because: Wolf had to fly around the map reviving people.
Command to let GMs easily spawn bosses; including "scripted" bosses.
- Because: Boss numbers are hard to remember, and they couldn't spawn things like Horntail.
Separate boss hp from the map so they can be spawned anywhere.
- Because: If they are spawned in high starforce maps, newer players can't participate.
Great feedback. The scripted boss spawns is a bit complicated so I can't guarantee that. I'll look into adding the rest for the next update or the one after it.

Reactions: Async

daemorte

Aug 21, 2020
Regarding legion set

Right now the crafting requirements are bit too high and rather awkward if the intention was to get new players to train legion.

The grind:
Required materials disrupt the normal grinding suggested progression, so changing the recipes to drops from this list of mobs would make it
more consistent. (Galloperas, skelegons, cwk guardians, ulu mobs) or add to these pre coke town mobs the current items needed.

The amount of mats required
If he last option were to be applied, this wouldn't be a problem except for legion weapon, tot are a terrible map to farm, to the point it makes no sense to go there if u can get the 10* for coke, forcing new players to grind 65 pieces of time is insane, specially at low legion, drop rate is stupidly low (for any non sand clock mob) and sand clock mob density is horrendous, there would be little to no point in farming this just for the extra 3 to 9% exp.

Last edited: