Denied IronMan whats next after kerberos

lolipoping

Apr 9, 2020
In-game name: lJanel

Description of suggestion:
Ironman are kind of stuck after kerberos, other then directly giving more timer at vonleon which i feel is quite not a long term thing as it is going to be the same issue for empress later after full vonleon set. my suggestion is to give more AP and WA but not with limit break anymore, almost #40 limit breaks for now is kind of to much already.

Though out a long way of grinding and farming with ironman, i found out that WS and gacha are quite useless at lategame, but it can also be in some way to help us get stronger slowly by grinding and make use of all this materials, other then keep adding new limit break

5000 ws to exchange for 1 AP
gacha apple 500 to exchange for 1 WA
gacha 10% sroclls 300 or more to exchange for 1 WA or 1 AP

or more other ways to make full use of gacha

With this exchange will give Ironman more motive to keep going and knowing higher Boss raid is do-able by more hard work
as for now ironman have unlimited canon skill to farm, which form my record for 1 hour of farm can exchage 1 AP 1 WA and make players to do gacha to get Apple and sroclls too
more time spend and things to do other then just farming
Thank you

Miracle

May 4, 2022
Tiktok

I agree gacha is useless on IM "lategame", but we definitely need all the ws we can get. When u reach the point of having to minmax for VL where every eq needs to roll minimally +6 stats & wa for each slot, u will be burning alot more innos than cog.

The next most "useless" item for us at this stage will be ees, as we farm alot of mesos and flames with no proper use for them. So perhaps substituting ws gained with ees will make more sense if this suggestion gets approved.

daemorte

Aug 21, 2020
In-game name: lJanel

Description of suggestion:
Ironman are kind of stuck after kerberos, other then directly giving more timer at vonleon which i feel is quite not a long term thing as it is going to be the same issue for empress later after full vonleon set. my suggestion is to give more AP and WA but not with limit break anymore, almost #40 limit breaks for now is kind of to much already.

Though out a long way of grinding and farming with ironman, i found out that WS and gacha are quite useless at lategame, but it can also be in some way to help us get stronger slowly by grinding and make use of all this materials, other then keep adding new limit break

5000 ws to exchange for 1 AP
gacha apple 500 to exchange for 1 WA
gacha 10% sroclls 300 or more to exchange for 1 WA or 1 AP

or more other ways to make full use of gacha

With this exchange will give Ironman more motive to keep going and knowing higher Boss raid is do-able by more hard work
as for now ironman have unlimited canon skill to farm, which form my record for 1 hour of farm can exchage 1 AP 1 WA and make players to do gacha to get Apple and sroclls too
more time spend and things to do other then just farming
Thank you

Ironman CAN kill VL with all current limit breaks and 5250-6k legion (way more possible with 6k), It was done in Tespia, it requires 130k~ str, 100k~ dex and close to 4k watk, the purpose of FMA limit breaks are to make rerolling those stats easier.

Empress Stats are yet to be tested (at least to my knowledge) but will get down to it once the first ironman VL kill happens.

VickyWicky

May 25, 2022
What i would recommend personally is basically what tiktok said, Find a way to make use of the infinite amounts of EES would definitely be the next step. Maybe even adding a second recipe to Advanced EES which uses more EES than cogs or something of the sort. I think the current gameplay loop to VL is fine as at is and if anything maybe somehow reduce the rng gate on Primal Essences.

kiwireaper

May 3, 2022
ironman issue is scrolling takes too long imo. they have tons of resources to scroll but it takes a long time to actually scroll gear and its not fun but idk how u would fix it that. farming enoguh scrolls to reroll chtp 200 times isnt that hard but actualy scrolling a chtp that many times is brain numbing

Reactions: KatsuKamijo

dashnick

May 3, 2022
ironman issue is scrolling takes too long imo. they have tons of resources to scroll but it takes a long time to actually scroll gear and its not fun but idk how u would fix it that. farming enoguh scrolls to reroll chtp 200 times isnt that hard but actualy scrolling a chtp that many times is brain numbing
Gcog without primal essence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no more limit breaks pre VL

kiwireaper

May 3, 2022
Not even gcog I see iron with dogshit helm/ overalls/ neck/ goggles/ rings/ ears complain about not doing vl. Is any ironman on the server even trying to minmax? I think scrolling and lvling a item 100s of times is unfun which is causing Ironmans to be lazy

daemorte

Aug 21, 2020
Not even gcog I see iron with dogshit helm/ overalls/ neck/ goggles/ rings/ ears complain about not doing vl. Is any ironman on the server even trying to minmax? I think scrolling and lvling a item 100s of times is unfun which is causing Ironmans to be lazy
Please don't talk shit without knowing, thx. Many of the ironman that are minmaxing are in favor of either gcog or some sort of farmable PE, but ok, you surely know more.

kiwireaper

May 3, 2022
I don't no more but every ironman I've seen has bad equips, the only good equips they have is really good tyrants but everything else is bad. With the amount of cogs a ironman can farm u would expect them to have amazing gear but like I said earlier scrolling and lvling is alot of effort and takes time. If u believe ur minmaxed and need gcogs to clear vl then I admit im wrong. If I was ironman I would be too lazy to minmax with how long it takes to scroll/ lvl gear 100s or 1000s of times

daemorte

Aug 21, 2020
I don't no more but every ironman I've seen has bad equips, the only good equips they have is really good tyrants but everything else is bad. With the amount of cogs a ironman can farm u would expect them to have amazing gear but like I said earlier scrolling and lvling is alot of effort and takes time. If u believe ur minmaxed and need gcogs to clear vl then I admit im wrong. If I was ironman I would be too lazy to minmax with how long it takes to scroll/ lvl gear 100s or 1000s of times
Right now it's more about it requiring more than 10h+ farm per day and still not be enough.

Also we need a stable PE source because there's just low rate from cpb and kerb for our main source of dmg, 30% boss dmg, and there's no way of killing VL without getting 4 PE first

Reactions: kiwireaper

Miracle

May 4, 2022
Boy... the ironmen u saw are probably casuals flexing their "lucky" strikes on good equips without actually rolling. If u speak to actual ironman mains u will know we are all rolling 100s of times daily and not whining about how long it takes to reroll. Afterall, rerolling equips are so much faster than the farm needed in the end.

I for one am probably the closest to VL now at 256b, with most non tyrant equips at 75% above average roll. So yes, VL is possible without gcog but its insanely tough especially with our limitations on rerolling tyrants even with implementation of coins.

Miracle

May 4, 2022
Right now it's more about it requiring more than 10h+ farm per day and still not be enough.

Also we need a stable PE source because there's just low rate from cpb and kerb for our main source of dmg, 30% boss dmg, and there's no way of killing VL without getting 4 PE first
Yea I agree, if we want the limitations on IM to be less focused on PE rng, perhaps increasing DR limitbreak on death star makes sense for the huge 5000 totem commitment. Afterall when we reach the stage of farming 5000 totems, its already all about getting the PEs required for the relevant LBs

kiwireaper

May 3, 2022
ah k im just a noob i misunderstood i thought ppl wanted easy accesse to gcogs but getting that limit break is what they wanted. yeh having limit breaks behind rng like zak diamonds / pe is annoying.