Ironman Credits

Fluffy1

Dec 29, 2021
IGN: MyOwnPS

Suggestion: Hey so, long time ironman, stopped playing few months back and came back to see how things were. Aside from being unable to get through kerberos its a problem to EE without star protectors. I get we can use vote points and credit from other characters but surely ironman being completely independent should be the main thing about it. Could we have a way of getting star protectors or item vacs from a separate ironman credit thats farmable at a significant cost?

Thanks

shavit

/dev/null
Staff member
Oct 19, 2019
I like this suggestion! Let's gather creative ideas on how to accomplish this, and I'll implement my favorite one for the upcoming update.

Fluffy1

Dec 29, 2021
Potentially have another freud sink? 1 freud = 2/3k credit? or make RLS craftable using Essence stones + freuds. Gives a reason to farm vera as coke town is more efficient to farm unless you can 1hko vera which at 50bdpm isnt worth doing still?

Also, probably been suggested but have a way of getting crash to enable us to do kerb? Potentially exchange a bunch of items for it? 300x essence stones or something tedious like that.

Dojo - team points for solo for ironman? atm it takes 320 full runs to get abso medal which is a considerable amount... maybe a bit toooo long

Apophis

Nov 13, 2019
I most definitely recon we need some sort of sink for several reasons. As Ironman is complete solo we are not able to reach end game cause of the lack of dps as a solo player. Creating a sink for Ironman exclusive credits for example ironman exclusive chairs ( nx gears or whatever). Exchange loveless/timeless for different types of benefits.
As fluffy said no way of progressing after chpb.
Have more limit break quests for potential power increases ( crash or ap or % power increase ).
make more use of the maker skill we have been given so we actually craft gears and make interesting to farm particular items. Being able to craft protection scrolls in exchange for x items ( Freud’s, essence, and later on totems or something)

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Staff member
Oct 20, 2019
windia.me
In a sense, Ironman was supposed to be our "Reboot" style character, so I agree with the idea that Ironman should have their own premium currency (not necessarily called credits, etc.). I also agree that there should be more LB potential. I'll take a look into those and see if they can't be implemented within the next couple of updates.

Reactions: Apophis

Fluffy1

Dec 29, 2021
Thanks mate, I really feel there needs to be focus on being able to clear kerb, there's no incentive to carry on after cpb and that's been the case for a long time now.... If there's anything you want to discuss hit me up

Reactions: splashos

shavit

/dev/null
Staff member
Oct 19, 2019
Ironman is receiving several tweaks for the next update:
New Ironman characters start with Item Vacuum for 3 days.
Dojo Vanquisher medal can be obtained again (for Limit Break) if it was disposed through the NPC.
Added Ironman-exclusive Maker recipes for 25x Star Protector Scroll, Item Vacuum (1 week), Pet Equip Hourglass. The recipes are spread across Maker level 3-4 and you must be at least level 200 to craft them.

This is not final. We can also add new Limit Break unlocks. Post your suggestions here.

splashos

Apr 12, 2020
Ironman is receiving several tweaks for the next update:
New Ironman characters start with Item Vacuum for 3 days.
Dojo Vanquisher medal can be obtained again (for Limit Break) if it was disposed through the NPC.
Added Ironman-exclusive Maker recipes for 25x Star Protector Scroll, Item Vacuum (1 week), Pet Equip Hourglass. The recipes are spread across Maker level 3-4 and you must be at least level 200 to craft them.

This is not final. We can also add new Limit Break unlocks. Post your suggestions here.
I don't know what's planned for limit breaks, but I think at the very least some should be added after each boss to make the next one clearable, with the requirement being their unique drops. Maybe some form of damage% (normal, boss, final) that would make it feasible. I like the suggestion of adding crash since it adds some more interactivity to bossing.

Reactions: Apophis and shavit

shavit

/dev/null
Staff member
Oct 19, 2019
I don't know what's planned for limit breaks, but I think at the very least some should be added after each boss to make the next one clearable, with the requirement being their unique drops. Maybe some form of damage% (normal, boss, final) that would make it feasible. I like the suggestion of adding crash since it adds some more interactivity to bossing.
Will implement :)

Reactions: Apophis

Apophis

Nov 13, 2019
Will dojo points obtained be tweaked, making us join the party mode? Or gain coins a bit faster for getting abso medal ( or reroll), making maker skill more useful for Ironman surely a + Ironman exclusive items/gears or even visuals.

Power has been talked about a lot as they need a buff to actually clear bosses and reach current endgame. ( daily tasks for power increase) +5 att or stat gain per daily completed task. So being active on Ironman rewards you towards an end goal. Making you actually do stuff instead of randomly farm a bit and do a boss or 2.

As I’ve heard and understand Freud’s are being stacked on ironmans can’t sell them can’t exchange them to nothing after receiving slyph and limit break. WS stacks are also same as we need leafs to a certain point.

I’m not complaining about nothing I love the class and the idea behind the class, I love all the changes that are being made and I try to contribute extra ideas to make things more lively on the server. And I think many people like the Ironman class but lack the ability to progress further.

Reactions: splashos

shavit

/dev/null
Staff member
Oct 19, 2019
Will dojo points obtained be tweaked, making us join the party mode? Or gain coins a bit faster for getting abso medal ( or reroll), making maker skill more useful for Ironman surely a + Ironman exclusive items/gears or even visuals.

Power has been talked about a lot as they need a buff to actually clear bosses and reach current endgame. ( daily tasks for power increase) +5 att or stat gain per daily completed task. So being active on Ironman rewards you towards an end goal. Making you actually do stuff instead of randomly farm a bit and do a boss or 2.

As I’ve heard and understand Freud’s are being stacked on ironmans can’t sell them can’t exchange them to nothing after receiving slyph and limit break. WS stacks are also same as we need leafs to a certain point.

I’m not complaining about nothing I love the class and the idea behind the class, I love all the changes that are being made and I try to contribute extra ideas to make things more lively on the server. And I think many people like the Ironman class but lack the ability to progress further.
Dojo points will receive the same multiplier as party mode when playing as Ironman, starting from the next update.
Not sure about stats gained for daily tasks, but I can look into it.
Freud's Journal is used in a new crafting recipe only available for Ironman, which is used to create a lot of Star Protector Scroll (amount is TBD, but as of the moment of writing this, 25 scrolls).

Fluffy1

Dec 29, 2021
Any thoughts on letting ironman be able to farm the chairs only available through credits or do you not want cosmetic items to be farmable for them? This could even be added to VP instead as once ironman can craft those things VP won't really have a use?

shavit

/dev/null
Staff member
Oct 19, 2019
Any thoughts on letting ironman be able to farm the chairs only available through credits or do you not want cosmetic items to be farmable for them? This could even be added to VP instead as once ironman can craft those things VP won't really have a use?
Cosmetic items are a luxury and aren't essential to gameplay, won't happen, sorry.

Apophis

Nov 13, 2019
So we’ve been talking a lot with a couple intensive Ironman players unsure if nx drains and faces ticks are any option to be used for Ironman exclusive items or gears. Any Ironman exclusive rings to be able to be made or earned?

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Staff member
Oct 20, 2019
windia.me
So we’ve been talking a lot with a couple intensive Ironman players unsure if nx drains and faces ticks are any option to be used for Ironman exclusive items or gears. Any Ironman exclusive rings to be able to be made or earned?
This can be looked into, but we've got some changes in the pipeline and on Tespia to help push that Kerberos gap for Ironman.