hero and dk farming

Christabel

Oct 12, 2021
Singapore
Both the class has 2 aoe skills that is neglected alot and quite weak as compare to the newly reworked paladins Heaven Hammer.

I suggest turning the 2 said skill dragon roar and shout into 4th job skills and reworked it to be the same way as paladins. increase the damage it dealt.
as of now hero and dk doesnt really have any good skills to farm with, thus neglected by alot players to even play them, brandish has wayy too small distance and hit box, meanwhile dk have to use pole arm for crusher??? aoe skills will help them alot in training .

daemorte

Aug 21, 2020
They don't need better skills, they need map layouts and spawn locations that suit them, sadly, we only get that at veracent.

Zeke

Oct 22, 2019
Let's also not forget the level 255 skills for Hero and DrK. Haven't really seen DrK's special skill but Hero's upgraded brandish is amazing (basically Kaiser's skill during transformation). Wish BM would get something like that -- but talking about it here would be off topic; I digress.

Christabel

Oct 12, 2021
Singapore
Let's also not forget the level 255 skills for Hero and DrK. Haven't really seen DrK's special skill but Hero's upgraded brandish is amazing (basically Kaiser's skill during transformation). Wish BM would get something like that -- but talking about it here would be off topic; I digress.
before that 255 the training is horrendous... especially on brandish, dark only 5 mob with the new skill... like what??? others hit 8 meanwhile drk hits 5

Reactions: Zeke

daemorte

Aug 21, 2020
before that 255 the training is horrendous... especially on brandish, dark only 5 mob with the new skill... like what??? others hit 8 meanwhile drk hits 5
DrK can get over 1.2b exp/min in RoR alone, Hero would be the one to suffer the most and it can get done with 80sf in veracent, while getting decent rates in dungeon

Zeke

Oct 22, 2019
DrK can get over 1.2b exp/min in RoR alone, Hero would be the one to suffer the most and it can get done with 80sf in veracent, while getting decent rates in dungeon
while this is also true -- to follow up on Christabel's point, Hero didn't seem as bad to level as Pally > Bucc. However, Pally's* animation did get improved so that just leaves Bucc. But in the case of warriors we are back full-circle. I just took y'all for the ol' loop-de-loop huehueh

*edit: initially said Hero; meant to say Pally

Last edited:

Christabel

Oct 12, 2021
Singapore
while this is also true -- to follow up on Christabel's point, Hero didn't seem as bad to level as Pally > Bucc. However, Hero's animation did get improved so that just leaves Bucc. But in the case of warriors we are back full-circle. I just took y'all for the ol' loop-de-loop huehueh
tbh i farm with pally is way faster than dk or hero due to the hammer change which is quite good, meanwhile hero need to move arround brandishing mob, drk is annoying due to roar needing hp pot after 2 time can be annoying if you actually forget u need to pot xD and crusher is still kinda weak to use sorry to say lol

Reactions: Zeke

Zeke

Oct 22, 2019
tbh i farm with pally is way faster than dk or hero due to the hammer change which is quite good, meanwhile hero need to move arround brandishing mob, drk is annoying due to roar needing hp pot after 2 time can be annoying if you actually forget u need to pot xD and crusher is still kinda weak to use sorry to say lol
ah, glad u pointed that out -- I mean to say Pally. mbmb. (edited comment)
(edit: wow I even did it here in this reply -- idk why I keep saying Hero when I mean to say Pally. oof)