Denied Ban Appeal

PollosHermanos

Jun 5, 2022
In order to have your appeal considered, you must follow this format or else we will automatically deny your application.

Please make your appeal descriptive.

Please keep in mind that temporary bans are not appealable unless the validity of the ban is being contested.

Name of banned character(s): TUFT
Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: No

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): No

If yes, which rules did you break?: -

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: No

If yes, which ones?: -
Why should we give you another chance?:

My younger cousin came to visit me at my new place with my aunt. I asked if he would like to play by killing some monsters and taught him the most basic things, directional keys and my 1 and only attack key which has @buffme linked to the skill when cast. The condition was that he was not able to talk in the chat box. He's 9. After he played for 5-10mins, I went out to help a friend with moving because her car was too small. I do have message logs to prove it too. That is when the test came up and my aunt and fiancee decided it was best to leave it empty. I came back and I was banned. Did not know I could appeal my ban that's why it's done now.

I have been a loyal player of windia and have never keyweighted or botted before. I do make plenty of purchases of windia credits as well, there really isn't a need for me to gain an edge by botting an extra 1-2 hours. Usually when I am not playing I just switch my accounts out to leech. I have been playing this game fair and square for a really long time committing many hours to it, it really is a bummer to have my account banned for 2 weeks. If I was keyweighting or botting it really wouldn't make sense to put my account at risk after spending so much money.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?: Yes, if I break the rules I should be banned permanently.

• Haha
Reactions: Zeke

PollosHermanos

Jun 5, 2022
I don't know how many I failed, I admit that I was not around. And like I said, I told my cousin not to type in anything because he's a kid and his mum doesn't allow that. When that came up they called me and couldn't reach me. I'm just hoping you can look at my account history and circumstances to judge. I've never botted or keyweighted because I don't need to. I really shouldn't be banned for this.

• Wow

PollosHermanos

Jun 5, 2022
Idk if it can be checked, but whenever I am not playing, i've never botted only stayed online with other characters to leech.

• Haha

PollosHermanos

Jun 5, 2022
Really hope something be done about this. Won't have anyone ever touching my account ever again. Am really sorry for the trouble and thank you all for your time.

Emi

Kibby GM
Staff member
May 9, 2022
Milky Way
This is literally in your post:
Please keep in mind that temporary bans are not appealable unless the validity of the ban is being contested.

Please wait out your ban appeal.
Appeal denied.