greenarcher

Jan 1, 2022
Name of banned character(s): GreenArcher

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: no

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): yes

If yes, which rules did you break?: exploiting

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: no

If yes, which ones?: no

Why should we give you another chance?: I would like to play the game again after a long time, knowing that what I did was wrong, and I am learned from my mistake and I will not break any rules again, and writing this I am hoping to have another chance to play with my characters again.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?: Yes.

shavit

/dev/null
Staff member
Oct 19, 2019
exploiting
Elaborate on the exploit you've used please, how it was done and elaborate on the extent you've abused it for. I have it all logged even though it was the October 2019 incident, but our ban appeal policy requires you to be honest.

greenarcher

Jan 1, 2022
Okay, so it was a zakum exploit, where you could enter the arena and no boss spawned (i don't remember how to get in that condition), and when you dropped an item in the center of the arena, it got dupped and multiplied on the corner of the map, so I did the mistake o dupping a lot of items in that way, pretty much was dragon stones, white scrolls and chaos scrolls (normal ones), then i got caught and got banned.

shavit

/dev/null
Staff member
Oct 19, 2019
This matches up with the logs. I've removed the duped items from your account, welcome back!
If you're unable to login, get on our Discord server and send me a DM (my name there is patchouli).