SharonLi

Dec 27, 2021
Name of banned character(s): SharonLi

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: No

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): No

If yes, which rules did you break?: None

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: No

If yes, which ones?: None

Why should we give you another chance?: So, I stopped playing for a long time (like 1,5y or more) a then i came back i tried to log into my account, and it says i was permanently banned, but the reason is undisclosed, i don't know what happened because i'm very sure that i didn't do nothing wrong, neither was toxic, or used any programs or macros, and the reason that i'm writing this is because i want to know why i got banned, and if i can get my account back because i really don't remember doing nothing wrong, and i wanted so much to get my characters back.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?:
yes.

Last edited:

SharonLi

Dec 27, 2021
Oh, ok so, I kinda remember that, like i don't remember what I said or offered, but I remember that, yes, i did that, so i deserved the ban. Now that i think of that I was wrong, and I'm asking if I could get the account back, I promise i won't try it again, because i just want to play it for fun, if I remember well I didn't have good gear, and if think of it today my gear is like really cheap, so I couldn't even try to RMT again. So I'm asking after knowing that what I did was wrong, and I deserved it, if I can get a second chance.

shavit

/dev/null
Staff member
Oct 19, 2019
Unbanned. It's been a while. Don't mess up; I'll be monitoring your account. If you can't login, get on Discord and DM me.