Votes not going through

Nivnov

Im trying to vote on gtop100, but whenever I solve the captcha and hit to vote I get an error that it thinks Im a bot or using a vpn. I am not.

I've tried clearing my cookies and cache, allowing all cookies, trying on firefox and chrome (and even edge). Its still giving me that error!

Nivnov

Is this using your own wi-fi? Or public free wifi?
This is using my own wifi. I managed to get it to work some of the time. I have to be using chrome, firefox wont work, and even then it only works a third of the time. If it fails I reload and can try again.
But its *sorta* working

Eludus

Windia Alumni
Contributor
This is very weird.. I’m not sure how to go about this, just use the browser that kinda works and hope for the best I guess XD. This is a gtop problem I think.

Exician

Im trying to vote on gtop100, but whenever I solve the captcha and hit to vote I get an error that it thinks Im a bot or using a vpn. I am not.

I've tried clearing my cookies and cache, allowing all cookies, trying on firefox and chrome (and even edge). Its still giving me that error!
Yea I just had the exact same issue....using my own computer and phone...both gave me the same error and got jipped out of those 2 votes:/