Approved Standard 3rd Job Adv. Questions

db747

As a new player I found the custom 3rd Job advancement questions quite frustrating. I had to forge a dark crystal only to have to figure out which twitch emote is real? Default resolution in Windia? Running back and forth from El Nath with a 20 minute CD on @goto was really not fun. I would really like to see this changed. Please default the questions so that we may utilize v83 Job Advancement guides online and not have to retrieve several crystals in order to perform what is expected to be a simple task. I felt like this hinders the desirable fast-paced gameplay style that Windia has to offer.

Just my two cents,
Thanks

db747

How was I supposed to know that though? As a new player the last thing I want to do is sift through the forums. It also didn't come up as an immediate result when googling 3rd Job Adv. Q & A.

ForgedEvil

They are located in the guides section of the forums, no sifting really needed.
There is also a discord bot command ($3rdjob) if you go into the bot channel of the windia Discord.
You wouldn't have found the answers through google because they're exclusive + Custom to Windia...

..Or really, you could just ask around and people would relay this information over to you.

shavit

/dev/null
Administrator
I made sure that every question from the holy stone can be Googled. Do you have any example for a question that you can't find via a simple Google search? As far as I'm aware, everyone going through 3rd job ends up Googling for the original list of answers anyway

ForgedEvil

I feel like you are missing the point.
I'm sure I understand the point pretty well. You're upset because you got the questions wrong on multiple occasions; as well as using @go (Instead of VIP rocks? Or even walking?). It also appears that you're upset because you didn't have a 'quick' answer sheet/didn't put in the effort to actually find them or even ask. That's honestly on you; it was right in front of you.

Googling "Maplestory 3rd job answers" yields these results which I just looked at have the answers...

You are the only person to complain about the questions.

db747

Wow. This was not a complaint to any extent, this was a mere suggestion. A description of my experience and what I felt after coming back to the game after years of not playing. I am not attacking anyone, or suggesting that I couldn't have researched it. The game is advertised to be fast paced and I spent more time running back and forth for my 3rd Job Adv. than getting from level 1 to 30.

I don't understand how my post could have been so ill-interpreted.

db747

Again, it was regarding the questions that DON'T have to do with what was readily available from a google search. This is ridiculous that I have to repeat it when you clearly did not read my initial post.

Goodbye and good luck.

shavit

/dev/null
Administrator
I can make the Dark Crystal only be consumed once you're done with the quiz rather than when you just attempt it, if that makes the advancement less of a pain to do

ForgedEvil

For the record; I am merely saying that the answer to the suggestion you are asking for is directly in your face. I've linked it and I've also screenshot it. There is literally an entire guide and a discord bot dedicated for this suggestion. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯