Approved QOL suggestions

Astonish

1. Make Legendary Hero Medal account tradable. Most of the time, people just get their guilds to help them clear for a free medal, or it's bought from other players at a relatively cheap price. I don't get the point of it making it fully untradable when it's a prerequisite for bosses when boss clears are already account-bound.

2. Make Tyrants account tradable. It could make certain classes slightly more viable, e.g. DK farming Veracent (a bit of a stretch but bear with me). It doesn't make sense to get really good gear on bossing chars but not being able to use that gear on another char to farm.

3. @sok - with all the balancing issues in-game, @sok could be modified so that you can pick which item gets sok'd and have it auto-deposit the item into storage. Like, we're already paying a full RLS for the command, might as well make it worth the price

Wolf

Game Master
1. That is good, having guilds work together. I do not see a need to make it tradeable within account. If you switch accounts get some help from your guild or pug a group.

2. m....aybe, the real problem with tyrant is if it wiffs there is absolutely nothing to do with it but NPC.

3. idk

Last edited:

Nibbix

It's called quality of life changes. Having things locked to a character isn't a quality of life. It would just remove some things that are just tedious and quite annoying to do. There is no purpose for a medal to be locked to a specific character.

Why wouldn't end game gear be trade able? Baffles me.

I am already baffled that we have to pay for a stylist, but sure, add the SOK command to it as well. Atleast make it a quality of life addition to the game, if people are already paying for it.

Wolf

Game Master
Making medal tradeable within account is not a QOL change. It's a major mechanic playing into progression in Windia (and WS sink). I continue to run CWKPQ to this day not for the loot but for the medal. On the off chance i can score a better medal. Although a good example of a QOL change for medal would be allowing you to have two medals at the same time. So you are not constantly gambling everytime with the medal, you can throw it away if it's worse than your current.

Tyrant is tradeable, you just have to scroll it yourself.

#3 is really a shavit question, the only reason i'm skeptical is i have played PS with these mechanics and they have so many bugs/glitches/vulnerabilities. If it can be done relatively safe/fast and easy i'm alright with it.

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Administrator
3. @sok - with all the balancing issues in-game, @sok could be modified so that you can pick which item gets sok'd and have it auto-deposit the item into storage. Like, we're already paying a full RLS for the command, might as well make it worth the price
the command applies sok to all applicable items already.

I am already baffled that we have to pay for a stylist, but sure, add the SOK command to it as well. Atleast make it a quality of life addition to the game, if people are already paying for it.
neither are required for progression in the game. it's a luxury that's 100% optional. no one is forcing you to buy them.

Astonish

Making medal tradeable within account is not a QOL change. It's a major mechanic playing into progression in Windia (and WS sink). I continue to run CWKPQ to this day not for the loot but for the medal. On the off chance i can score a better medal. Although a good example of a QOL change for medal would be allowing you to have two medals at the same time. So you are not constantly gambling everytime with the medal, you can throw it away if it's worse than your current.
If everyone is vehemently against tradeable CWK medal, then make it account wide CWKPQ clear for CZak/CHT. I shouldn't be locked out of the bosses just because I didn't have the time to run CWK with my guildies beforehand.

the command applies sok to all applicable items already.
That's not the point. The point is auto-deposit SoK'd items into storage so it isn't a pain switching between characters when the state of the game forces you to switch between bossers and farmers. And being able to choose which items to SoK means you won't get your whole inventory deposited.

Hisa

That's not the point. The point is auto-deposit SoK'd items into storage so it isn't a pain switching between characters when the state of the game forces you to switch between bossers and farmers. And being able to choose which items to SoK means you won't get your whole inventory deposited.
u still have to go to the storage and deposit the items that dont need to be soked, so wats the point lul

Wolf

Game Master
If everyone is vehemently against tradeable CWK medal, then make it account wide CWKPQ clear for CZak/CHT. I shouldn't be locked out of the bosses just because I didn't have the time to run CWK with my guildies beforehand.
That is half of the reason why it should not be account-transferable. If you want to progress on other characters put the work in :)

Last edited:

ForgedEvil

That is half of the reason why it should not be account-transferable. If you want to progress on other characters put the work it
Sorry wolfy, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on this one.
There is absolutely no reason why my 160 IL leech mage has a 79 INT medal (when it doesn't need it), while my level 255 IL Main has a 69 INT medal. Additionally, CWKPQ is only a 1/day clear, so that means I can only medal 1 person a day, and if it's a garbage medal then I'm stuck until the next day (IF my guild decides to host a CWKPQ) to either get a new one on my character or having a clean one on somebody else so I can do other bosses.
I'm agreeing with the initial suggestion, The medal should definitely be tradable/Sok-able. It just makes sense and to me feels like a good quality of life update that I'm sure everybody would be happy to use.