Invalid Ergoth Card

Zen

I'm about to get all the cards but there is an obstacle. GPQ is basically abandoned and there is no way to kill ergoth. Adding ergoth to BossPQ would be a great idea but there are no ways to add Boss Rush and Mu Lung Dojo new maps for bosses.
My suggestion would be to create an npc on the excavation maps which requires you to collect etc from all monsters in the excavation field to gain access to Ergoth! :)

Jacob

wallace05
Contributor
where is "Rombot" "MT-09" "Malady" "Mixed Golem" "Shade" ???

Every area that these mobs are in are accessible.

I'm about to get all the cards but there is an obstacle. GPQ is basically abandoned and there is no way to kill ergoth. Adding ergoth to BossPQ would be a great idea but there are no ways to add Boss Rush and Mu Lung Dojo new maps for bosses.
My suggestion would be to create an npc on the excavation maps which requires you to collect etc from all monsters in the excavation field to gain access to Ergoth!
GPQ is abandoned because there is no reason to run it. I think that GPQ should be buffed to be worth running instead of finding alternatives to it. It would be kinda fun to have incentives to run this with your guild because it's personally one of my favorite PQs and the server could use some more content to run with people.