Denied Equip enhancement scroll

Dear developers,

I have played Windia for about two months now, and I really like the server as for now.

On the other hand, I would like to give a few suggestions about the ees system.

First of all, as the only way to get your hands on a scroll like that, is to buy it from myu merchant for 175m.
As for now, i don’t see a large meso market in this game, and for players who don’t have a large amount of CoGs it’s hard to even get 1 star.

I think a 30%drop rate from the bosses would be a nice start. As for that, to achieve those scrolls for players who cannot kill chaos bosses, I would introduce them also to regular bosses. Such as targa, zakum, horntail, balrog and papulatus.

This could be also introduced later to semi bosses, as so the quest lines would be used more often.

Another suggestion is this.

Regular Gms has this system, that with the first 5 stars, the drop rate is 0%. It just passes as a failure.
I would also like to see that back here. Maybe when ees are a bit easier to obtain, you make the first 3 to fail without dropping. It’s just a suggestion.

Happy mapling

Are you talking about gaining stars for Starforce to play Veracent?
Or just gaining stars on items in general?
Basically it's an "End-game" feature, theres no point to getting stars on equips at the beggining-mid game,
you can progress decently through content with starless gear.

And since stars are required to enter the current new end-game (Veracent), I doubt
that they will make EES easier to obtain. It was supposted to be hard to get here in Windia.

Bizz123

Are you talking about gaining stars for Starforce to play Veracent?
Or just gaining stars on items in general?
Basically it's an "End-game" feature, theres no point to getting stars on equips at the beggining-mid game,
you can progress decently through content with starless gear.

And since stars are required to enter the current new end-game (Veracent), I doubt
that they will make EES easier to obtain. It was supposted to be hard to get here in Windia.
I agree, that is supposed to be very end game map, so it is big challenge for players, 90 stars or 110 stars is pretty easy only when people give up and demand for less challenge game. That would make game easier to achieve and people get bored very soon.

Wolf

Game Master
I am going to have to disagree i think it works fine now. Like stated there is just a abnormal demand right now. EE should be the absolute last thing you do with your gear. You should not be eeing something you don't plan to use for awhile. Unless it's an endgame item you plan to use almost forever never bring it past 7/8.

shavit

/dev/null
Administrator
Equip Enhancement Scroll is a meso sink and it won't change. I'll have to this this