Crimson Balrog and Bamboo Warrior

Donavan

The items they drop are required for the quest Ace of Heart's Secret Ability. I put quite a bit of time in getting all the other items. Now I know everybody will say just use the boat to Orbis, the problem with that though. Traveling is instant so there's no way to fight Crimson Balrogs. As for Bamboo Warriors, I just couldn't find them and I have never heard of them.

Balrog Claw and Bamboo Nameplate are the items for people that don't feel like opening the link.

If there's a way to obtain these items, please tell me how. It would be highly appreciated. If there isn't a way to obtain these items please add a way to obtain them.

Thanks for your time.

Santa

Bamboo warriors are supposed to spawn at the 100(?) year old garden which is a hidden map in Herb Town. They do not actually spawn though :(
You cannot finish the quest as a result.

Bamboo warriors are supposed to spawn at the 100(?) year old garden which is a hidden map in Herb Town. They do not actually spawn though
You cannot finish the quest as a result.
You can finish the quest and is possible. Balrog claw can be obtained from Boss pq although dropping rate is at 0.01%. Bamboo warrior appears in different maps.

The items they drop are required for the quest Ace of Heart's Secret Ability. I put quite a bit of time in getting all the other items. Now I know everybody will say just use the boat to Orbis, the problem with that though. Traveling is instant so there's no way to fight Crimson Balrogs. As for Bamboo Warriors, I just couldn't find them and I have never heard of them.

Balrog Claw and Bamboo Nameplate are the items for people that don't feel like opening the link.

If there's a way to obtain these items, please tell me how. It would be highly appreciated. If there isn't a way to obtain these items please add a way to obtain them.

Thanks for your time.
bamboo nameplate
you can find this at hunted village - but time matters. Only certain time the boss will appear

0.0 I did not know that balrog from bosspq drop the claw
Well, this is just based on my assumption. Since I picked up WS, pflame, gach, and maple points from other bosses in bosspq, if they drop these items, then I suppose Balrog would drop claw but with minimal drop rate.

Eludus

Head of my body
ws, pflame, gach and maple points are global drop items. Balrog Claw isn't, but i think it may be possible for shavit to implement it