Approved Buff Thief Class

Umbra

ill ask shavit to clarify what the crit in the desc is actually referring to

but what umbra was stating in the beginning was that assassinate does not crit when macro's, just for reference, so I think that settles this argument.

assassinate can crit.

please resume the original discussion. sorry about breaking your chain
Why are you being like this? I'm obviously not suggesting in any way that it is incapable of critting with buffs. I made it very clear that the skill description of Assassinate says it can crit, and it does not.

No skill says, "it's possible for this skill to crit with buffs", so why on Earth would I ever be suggesting this skill says that?

You ignored every other thing in my original post to go down this long line of trying to make me look stupid with a false argument. Why?

ForgedEvil

I
Why are you being like this? I'm obviously not suggesting in any way that it is incapable of critting with buffs. I made it very clear that the skill description of Assassinate says it can crit, and it does not.

No skill says, "it's possible for this skill to crit with buffs", so why on Earth would I ever be suggesting this skill says that?

You ignored every other thing in my original post to go down this long line of trying to make me look stupid with a false argument. Why?
I think you're trying to say it "should" Crit, but it doesn't.
My point is that it also procs when the skill screenshot said it shouldn't.

Therefore, I conclude that some value possibly got mixed up, since fatal blow shouldn't exist but Crits/assassinate should Crit @ 50% but doesn't.

Let's still be constructive. DM each other, otherwise. Try to keep the topic relevant..

Flager

Sorry for not replying anymore guys. It's been 2 weeks and nothing changed and don't know if anything will be changed... Thief is still a Meme Class and probably will be forever.

So after 41 replies on this topic what we can resume is:

If you wanna try NL, just main any other class at beginning, farm hard and then fund a NL to go Kerberos, lots of Squad always looking for Taunt Mules, dont bother playing NL early and mid game.

Dont bother trying out Shadower, its probably the weakest class in game.

Don't think its worth trying out NW too, any Kerb Squad will want NL instead NW.

Thanks for all replies.

MistraL

Yeah NL its just a taunt mule in this server. NL should be buffed, i’m at almost 30b NL, but other class with much lower dpm can outdamage me in bosses easily because of their AoE.
Please buff Avenger at least so we are not just a taunt mule and have the ability to farm better at Vera