ntn6996

Name of banned character(s): Bishanity, ImHisMule

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: No

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): Yes

If yes, which rules did you break?: Multiclient

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: No

If yes, which ones?:

Why should we give you another chance?:

It was 13:30 GMT+7, I was giving leech to my mule and another player while smega-ing arguing with a guy why the server is not dead (the guy later got ban for harassing GM by InternAlSteria) The other player left at lvl 180. Then suddenly my second infant woke up and cried so I asked my first child (5 yr old) to just sit and keep pressing the button. After a while (like 15 mins) he came and told me the screen changed. I started this server 3 months ago and I only got stronger 2 weeks ago when I met an in-game friend from Peru and he lent me his mage items. I liked this server as the players are friendly and helpful. I also just invested another $25 on this game last night so this ban really upset me. Hopefully Gm will take in consideration and get me unbanned. Im really thankful for that.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?:
Yes

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Administrator
Using multiple clients is not directly against our Terms of Service. Please revisit our Terms of Service to figure out what rules you've violated.

ntn6996

Well then I guesed i was reported for being afk by the guy i gave leech to as he said he would come back with another char after the first char reached lvl 180 and my child did not respond to his party request. My character wasn't actually afk when my first child sat there and press the button. I have no evidence to prove this either.

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Administrator
You, or whoever was accessing the account at the time, failed our bot check. If no reply is received, we are well within our rights to move forward with punishing the account for botting.

You were banned for botting.