Invalid Ban re-appeal

Lilseilor

Name of banned character(s): Forgettorun, Onebow

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: no

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): no

If yes, which rules did you break?:

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: no

If yes, which ones?:

Why should we give you another chance?: initially I didn't know why I was ban, but after knowing I would like to re-appeal. Someone in the household actually did a charge back and this caused me to be permanently banned as well for sharing the same IP address. I have already sent some evidences to one of the staff members to prove that we are really different person, and I myself also charged credits recently with my own credit card. I have been playing diligently for one month plus and I really felt that I don't deserve to be ban, just because of a mistake someone else made in the household. To add on, we do not share accounts as well. I really hope that you could give me a chance to unban us (characters mentioned above) and by all means I can provide whichever evidence that is needed.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?: yes.

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Administrator
/closed

Please wait until we actually discuss this through with the staff before taking action on your own.