Denied Ban Appeals

juster

Name of banned character(s): T0PBeginner, T0PHealer

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: Nope first time

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): Not Sure

If yes, which rules did you break?: Maybe Keyweighting

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: Nope

If yes, which ones?:

Why should we give you another chance?:
Hi i think my account had been ban but i do reply the message when pop out i'm using 2 client to train another account are this against rule i'm not sure and i do not know pressing down the keyboard is considering keyweighting sorry this is the first time i know press down the keyboard call keyweighting. i had quit maple seen 2007 and this is the first private server i play. could you give me another chance please and i recently also bought the credits and i planning to purchase more credits. if i have to restart again i might as well don't play this game anymore so please reconsider. thank.
Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?: Yes understood.

Eludus

Intern
Sorry, but you clearly did not reply to the Lie Detector Message that popped out, you got banned for that. Simply "Pressing down the keyboard" isn't keyweighting, its only keyweighting when you are "Pressing down the keyboard" with other object while not being at your pc.

Please revise your appeal knowing you broke the Keyweighting rule and give a definite reply instead of "Not sure" & "I think".

juster

Name of banned character(s): T0PBeginner, T0PHealer

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: Nope first time

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): No

If yes, which rules did you break?: i break no rule only key wrongly when the message popup.

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: not at all i never use any program.

If yes, which ones?:

Why should we give you another chance?:
i swear i really got reply the popup message it teleport my T0PHealer to below while i'm using the skill and the message popup. i think i remember i key in the message wrongly than it kick me out of the game. so please unban me. i never use any hacking program at all. all is because i key wrongly than i got ban. I'm a good gamer ok i never any use hacking program i even purchase credits. So please reconsider i only key wrongly i'm not a hacker.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?: Yes understood.

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Administrator
Our logs show you didn't reply to any of the lie detectors.

Denied for lying. Please re-appeal in one week.

/denied

Eludus

Intern
Lmao, nice try. I lie detector you twice. You only replied to the first one cause you character died.