Name of banned character(s): KingBreaker, FREEME

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread:
No
Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): Yes

If yes, which rules did you break?: Key Weighting

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?:

No
If yes, which ones?:

Why should we give you another chance?: I just started playing about 3weeks ago and really like the server so i want to catch up to older players. i see people afk farming so thought it was ok to copy them so i can farm faster. First two week I was just doing legion and quests, I only started to kw farming about 2-3 days before the ban. I promise i will play clean this time if u can give me a chance. To show how serious i am about getting my account back im willing to do a donation as a penalty for KW.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?:
Yes i agree

Last edited:

Eludus

Windia Alumni
Contributor
You should have read through the TOS to know that afk farming is against the rules and would result in a ban. The punishment for botting or keyweighting is you have to start over completely on a new account. I will unban you in 2 days from now. Do not play on any other accounts during this time until you get the message that you're unbanned. Please take this time to read over our rules so this won't happen again.

Eludus

Windia Alumni
Contributor
You have been unbanned, please create a new account if you wish to play again.