Denied Ban appeal

yalin

Name of banned character(s):haidao1

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread:have,Name of banned character:mushi8

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No):yes

If yes, which rules did you break: one,Keyweighting, using macro programs or any kind of non-human input also counts as botting. two,If you are banned for any reason, you're not allowed to create another account to play, unless permission was explicitly granted by a staff member.

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?:no

If yes, which ones?:no

Why should we give you another chance?:First,I very like windia,my english is not good,Understand the wrong ,but i read the service carefully, I hope you will consider granting me a second chance to play back my account. I promise i will not make the same mistake again. I fully understand the consequences. I want to play with my friends in the windia,I really didn"t mean to break the rules,please trust me.thank you .

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?:yes, permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal

Wolf

Game Master
You have not waited any days, you ban evaded and continued playing on 55551 and then got banned for keyweighing again. Goodbye, forever...