Denied Ban appeal

rome

Name of banned character(s): RomeIL

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: Yes,

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): No

If yes, which rules did you break?: GMWolf told me on discord that i was benned for macro

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: No

If yes, which ones?: -

Why should we give you another chance?: I was not even macroing, i responded when he asked me to, then crashed, and got banned when i logged back in and started attacking again.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?:
Yes, but im firm that i did not break any rules. I responded when im supposed to, did not use any third party programs.

Wolf

Game Master
You forgot to fill in the part about third party macro/external programs. I had watched you for multiple minutes and in addition there is footage of you walking against walls for multiple seconds and it was a long walk to the wall. Also weird delays in between attacks as if there was a delay built in between key pushes. Additionally you tested positive for using macro software.

we appreciate transparency in ban appeals and we value the truth. Especially seeing we have a case built up to begin with.