Denied Ban appeal

Lilseilor

Name of banned character(s): Forgettorun

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: No

Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): No

If yes, which rules did you break?: No idea. I was farming in rto4 and decided to take a nap, hence I left my character there to AFK and went to sleep. Before I go off I even gave my map away to someone else. Hence I would also like to find out the reason why am I being banned.... :(

Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: Nope.

If yes, which ones?:

Why should we give you another chance?: I would like to know what have I done wrongly first, before I can rectify the solution that I will proposed for my punishment.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?: Yes definitely, if I am at fault.

Lilseilor

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Nope, not that I recall of but I sometimes do play around in difference places because I am using a macbook (my house, or my husband's).

Anyway, my character was just idling there. I think I was only away for half an hour before my friends came to tell me that I was banned. I have evidence of this character named 'Deathangel' whom I gave the map to, and I also told him that I wanted to take a break for a while and afk there.

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Administrator
Well, the reason I ask is because there are banned accounts from the exact same IP address, two of them in fact, that have been banned for charging back.

Without sufficient evidence that there are in fact multiple people as well as considering the fact that bans for chargebacks are permanent, we cannot accept your appeal at this time.

/denied