Denied ban appeal:iveyne00

louie

Name of banned character(s): iveyne00/hsmule00/semule00/moneyboi/iouie

Have you been banned before? If yes, please link the previous thread: https://forum.windia.me/index.php?threads/ban-appeal.976/
Did you deserve the ban? (Yes/No): yes
If yes, which rules did you break?: failed bot check/keyweighting.
Were you using a third party/external program while playing the game?: no

If yes, which ones?:

Why should we give you another chance?:
i've been playing windia since april non stop 10-15 hours a day. i often got bot check by interns without a problem. i have never afk farm because it is not worth it to be banned for a little loot. i was in kerb actively chatting with my guild mates and with my squad, intelude was on our kerb run yesterday i know she remembers me that i talk a lot while i kerb. then suddenly i saw that the ign of my alt character that i gave to my cousin got banned. he was playing on it at that time on his laptop while watching something. i asked him what happened he just said "it suddenly log out". i am appealing only for my own account ign iveyne00 i was not breaking any rules. my cousin failed his bot checker on his account or whatever the reason he was banned and that falls to keyweighting i know it would be permanently banned sadly we share the same ip. i know you guys can detect that the 2 accounts are being used on different platforms. and i have a lot of witness that i was fairly active at that time while we are kerbing when the ban happened. i've invested so much time on my account and really loved the server and have made a lot of friends on it, hope it doesn't end like this. but if it would be perma banned for me aswell cause of account/ip sharing.

well. Omega useless guild. loveyou all guys its been a pleasure, i will surely miss you guys.

EDIT: i heard other players were hwid banned or would be penalized cause of logging in before on the thottimus account. i borrowed that account last 07-19-2020 and in my knowledge has been solely used on my cousins laptop with mine and their ip address it is not a vpn address cause its the only 2 internet connections he and i used this go way back if the logs would be checked. i will take full responsibility for my cousins actions. but please do not hold anyone who has used that account before the said date 07-19-2020 liable or penalized due to the offense that transpired last night.

Do you agree that if you break the rules again, you will be permanently banned afterwards with little to no chance of appeal?: yes

Last edited:

Eludus

Intern
I mean doesn't matter if its different account, chances are yall use the same stash of items/cogs/mesos anyways

louie

@Eludus thats why my plea is only for myself. it was not me who failed your test. and yes i did gave items/cogs/mesos. the fun in windia is not when youre farming, or is the strongest player in game. its when you socialize, bond with others its when you get your friends/family to be hooked on it too and enjoy it together.

Eludus

Intern
@Eludus thats why my plea is only for myself. it was not me who failed your test. and yes i did gave items/cogs/mesos. the fun in windia is not when youre farming, or is the strongest player in game. its when you socialize, bond with others its when you get your friends/family to be hooked on it too and enjoy it together.
I agree but the cogs/currency that are illegal, or farmed using illegal methods, its unfair to allow any accounts that uses those cogs go free. So basically the logic of banning related account is to prevent those illegal currency from leaking into the market

Eludus

Intern
I've just re-read your ban appeal, you did not just break a "failed bot check/keyweighting " rule. Please revise your appeal and be more truthful this time.

louie

@Eludus im appealing for myself. i dont even know what really transpired when iouie got banned. i was on kerb. i was banned for sharing the same ip. thats why i was asking you how was he banned.

Nekomaki

Head of Staff
Administrator
At this moment we cannot grant your appeal.

Considering this is not your first ban, you should have known better to not share your account as it has a good chance of compromising your account.

Please re-appeal in 1 week if you so choose. Before doing so, please re-read our Terms of Service.

/denied