Update 26/05/2020 - Server maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

shavit

/dev/null
Administrator
Server maintenance for 26/05/2020.
Starts at 11:00 AM UTC, expected downtime is up to 30 minutes update: there's an unfortunate issue I wasn't aware of; will take longer than expected.
Another update: due to demand on Discord I'll be adding some quality of life changes for CWKPQ, Gachapon and more.. I'll update this list when maintenance is over

Server changes:
  • Attempted to fix an issue with players getting randomly stuck logged in.
  • CWKPQ is now simplified. Statues will now instantly activate the Relic of Mastery instead of giving you the weapons. The chat message will also tell you how many weapons were retrieved.
  • Fixed NPC error when trying to enter an expedition when someone else is already inside.
  • Fixed rounding error making it impossible to retrieve Pirate armors and a Timeless Gun from the Pink Bean Pitch exchange.
  • Fixed instances taking a while to be available after a player is done.
  • Some optimizations.

Last edited:

shavit

/dev/null
Administrator
Due to popular demand during the time of maintenance, the following changes are also being applied for this maintenance:
  • Cygnus Knights can now activate CWKPQ Antellion sigils using their main 4th job attack skill. Note: I forgot to deploy this to the live server; wait for next maintenance.
    • Soul Master: Sun Cross
    • Flame Wizard: Flame Vortex
    • Wind Breaker: Spiraling Vortex
    • Night Walker: Penta-star
    • Striker: Annihilate
  • Removed the 3 cash equipment from Gachapon. They were respectively replaced with "Scroll for Topwear for STR 60%", "Scroll for Topwear for LUK 60%", and "Scroll for Helmet for INT 60%" to not affect the rarity of the other items in the Gachapon pool.
  • You can now exclude items from being obtained through Gachapon. To do that, talk to Gachapon and select "Exclude a reward from the Gachapon."; you need to possess an item that can be obtained from the Gachapon for it to show up in the list. You are limited to 50 excluded items.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.