Search results

1. Seohee

Invalid Harrasment

Please follow the format.
  2. Seohee

Approved Ban Appeal

Accepted. You may now create a new account to play.
  3. Seohee

Approved Ban Appeal

Your appeal has been accepted. Please create a new account to play.
  4. Seohee

Denied Ban Appeal

Denied. You were banned for evading your ban and attempting to chargeback. As stated in our ToS, your ban will be permanent.
  5. Seohee

Denied ban appel

Denied because you still believe that your ban is not justified. Please appeal again after 1 week.
  6. Seohee

Denied Account Appeal

Please stop posting appeals for your banned account. Your account will stay banned. I understand that you're upset because you lost your account vip but that was on you. You decided to break the rules which ended up getting your whole account banned. Everyone else that got banned with vip status...
  7. Seohee

Denied Account Appeal

Your account will stay permanently banned. If you'd like to know why, please click here. And if you're talking about situations like this, it's because that certain account is a clean account with no mesos, no equips, no legion, etc. They're not getting any special treatment. They also have to...
  8. Seohee

Denied Ban appeal

Denied. It is your responsibility to read and follow the terms of service. Not knowing the rules does not let you off the hook. You may appeal again.
  9. Seohee

Denied i got banned

Denied due to not following the format. Please post another appeal with the correct format.
  10. Seohee

Selling S> Gacha tix, 100 for 10m ONLY!

Don't forget to flair your post!
  11. Seohee

Invalid Lost item during a trade

Please refrain from posting duplicate threads. Since you posted another thread in the bug reports section, I will be closing this thread.
  12. Seohee

Resolved Trojan During Download

Yes, flummydummy is correct. It's a false positive just like many other maplestory private servers. Since you'd like to know why, I'm just going to quote Shavit(developer)'s words on here.
  13. Seohee

Resolved Racist remark

Please follow the format when you report next time. The reported player has been punished. Thank you for the report!
  14. Seohee

Invalid Lost Favourite Item in Newest Patch

I believe that item has been removed because it was causing bugs/crashes.
  15. Seohee

Resolved Shade splitter bug

Closed since this is not a bug. Please post in suggestions if you'd like this to be considered.
  16. Seohee

Approved Ban appeal

You should be able to play on your account now.
  17. Seohee

Approved ban appeal

18. Seohee

Approved Ban appeal

19. Seohee

Approved Ban appeal

Your appeal has been accepted. You may create a new character or play on your account with the character named "Sprint".
  20. Seohee

Resolved Auto Dced when 3rd body zak

If you dc while killing a boss, you have a 5 minute grace period to re-enter the bossing map. Just go to the same channel that you were in before you dced and talk to the npc. Another way to stop yourself from dcing is by using the @settings command in-game to turn off unnecessary effects.