Recent content by Eludus

1. Eludus

Approved banned

The punishment for botting or keyweighting is you have to start over completely on a new account. I will unban you in 6 days from now. Do not play on any other accounts during this time until you get the message that you're unbanned. Please take this time to read over our rules so this won't...
  2. Eludus

Approved banned

I kinda lose all hope if you found it tedious to literally press just 1 button to level 65..
  3. Eludus

Approved Ban Appeals

The punishment for botting or keyweighting is you have to start over completely on a new account. I will unban you in 6 days from now. Do not play on any other accounts during this time until you get the message that you're unbanned. Please take this time to read over our rules so this won't...
  4. Eludus

Invalid slots comsumed even though using white scroll on legendary spirit

Are you sure you didn’t ran out of white scrolls or accidentally unticked?
  5. Eludus

Approved Banned

The punishment for botting or keyweighting is you have to start over completely on a new account. I will unban you in 7 days from now. Do not play on any other accounts during this time until you get the message that you're unbanned. Please take this time to read over our rules so this won't...
  6. Eludus

Resolved Item missing during trade

What is the exact time when you traded
  7. Eludus

Resolved Keyweighting

Thanks for the report! The player has been punished accordingly.
  8. Eludus

Fatal Error: Unable to delete d3d8.dll.

I'll check with shavit and get back to you as soon as possible!
  9. Eludus

ERROR: Unable to retrive Map.Wz

This issue have been noted, I'll try and get back to you as soon as possible
  10. Eludus

Magician's Energy Bolt

I don't think its supposed to
  11. Eludus

Pirate 2nd Job Advancement - Not moving to test room

Pretty sure you need to go to the room yourself..?
  12. Eludus

Votes not going through

This is very weird.. I’m not sure how to go about this, just use the browser that kinda works and hope for the best I guess XD. This is a gtop problem I think.
  13. Eludus

Votes not going through

Is this using your own wi-fi? Or public free wifi?
  14. Eludus

Approved ban appeal

The punishment for botting or keyweighting is you have to start over completely on a new account. You were already unbanned before. Please create a new account if you wish to play again.
  15. Eludus

Approved ban appeal

Your accounts have been unbanned. Please change your password immediately and note that you are NOT allowed to: 1. Share ANY of your account with anyone. 2. Use ANY of other people’s account. 3. Login ANY of your account on someone else’s pc. 4. Allow someone else to login ANY of their account...